NovaBore™ 2000 is a Glass-Fibre Reinforced Epoxy (GRP) or Fiberglass Reinforced Epoxy (FRE) high-pressure bore casing system, constructed using Novafast® 2000 resin and high-quality glass fibre roving using filament winding technology.
NovaBore™ 2000 is developed primarily for mining and irrigation services. Other services include: gas, water and oil in medium to sever corrosive services.
Due to its long service life and superior corrosion resistance, NovaBore™ 2000 GRE is an excellent alternative to carbon steel equivalents.
- Corrosive Resistant GRE/FRP
- Fire Resistant and Conductivity available
- Suitable for Temperatures Up to 93°C
- Lightweight Casing
- High External Collapse Pressures
- High Axial Tensile Load Capabilities
- High Hydrostatic Pressure Capabilities
- Screened Casings
- Quick and efficient installation
- Dual Nylon Rod for Keylock with Dual O-ring Seal
- Short Lengths for Ease of Handling