NOVAFAST 1000 RESIN
Novafast® 1000 Resin is an epoxy vinylester resin which has excellent mechanical properties and corrosion resistance. It is suitable for use in elevated temperature environments and protects against corrosion in a wide range of applications and chemical exposures.
Novafast® 1000 Resin is suitable for use as a protective or structural coating and as laminating resin for fibre reinforced structures. It may be applied using hand lay-up, spray-up or filament winding methods.
Novafast® 1000 Resin is recommended where resistance to wear, impact, and temperature are combined with chemical resistance.
- Filament Winding of GRVE Pipes
- Structural Linings for Concrete and Steel Tanks
- Corrosion and Wear Resistant Linings for Concrete and Steel Tanks
- Relining of FRP Equipment
- Chemical Resistant Flooring Systems and Toppings
- Conductive Linings and Coatings